Modifying phonation intervals (MPI-2) stuttering
Prof. Dr Roger I. Ingham, Prof. Dr Janis Ingham
March 7 – 8, 2020 (10 hours)
The clinical training will be organised as part of the congress programme. The training will be provided in a small group, which consists of three participants from Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania.
Training will be individualised and intensive.
Qualifications for those selected for the training would be:
- strong English speaking and reading skills,
- clinical practice with adults and older adolescents who stutter or willingness to work in this field,
- possession of two iOS (Apple) devices such as an iPhone and/or iPad (although the use of Android devices will probably be OK by the time of this meeting).
The application letter has to be sent to email@example.com by February 10, 2020.
The selected participants are requested to make a congress registration fee for seminar and congress are:
- Members of Latvian Speech Therapist Association - 125 eur (till 15.02), 135 (from 16.02)
- Every one else 140 eur (till 15.02), 150 (from 16.02)
Please make a bank transfer to:
Biedrības „Latvijas Logopēdu asociācija” MĀCĪBU CENTRS
Detailed information about the MPI-2 in www.mpi2.com
MODIFYING PHONATION INTERVALS (MPI-2) STUTTERING TREATMENT PROGRAMME
Sestdiena, 7. marts
Svētdiena, 8. marts